Last week, with three of my SoMom friends, we were able to enjoy our treatments at Nail It! We were there during opening hour so we had the salon all to ourselves! I availed of the pedicure with whitening spa and polish.
- Conveniently located at S&R
- Sterile-looking, cool and spacious
- Comfortable seating with individual couches and lighting
- Tools and disinfectants are visibly clean and organized
- Aestheticians are courteous, gentle, careful, and thoughtful - asking me to check if I'm satisfied with the cleaning after each step before proceeding to the next
- Very affordable rates and packages - for as low as PhP100 for manicure
- Premium brands of nail lacquers
- Individually packed sterilized tools for each customer - definitely plus points for this
The usual suspects. My choice of colors are limited to reds and neutrals. I don't know when I'll be ready to try out bolder and brighter colors, hehehehe... Here at Nail It! S&R, I was able to find my preferred shades easily, but I hope they can add more colors and brands to their collection soon. It was also harder to select and going through the bottles from the display stand. I was expecting a handy color wheel or swatches from the different brands, like Orly, Essie, and Opi, which will make choosing colors more convenient while customers are seated.
After narrowing down my choices, I started with the usual foot soak and scrub, then cleaning and polish. This was the most relaxing part, of course. We were all chatting and did not even notice what's happening with treatment until it was time to prep for the polish! We were that relaxed! =)
I ended up with Prince Charming, a rich shade of mocha from Orly. As always, I enjoyed this spa-pedi, my first papering session for the year. I'm really lucky there are a number of really good nail salons to choose from within our area, and now Nail It! is one of them. I do hope they maintain the quality of service, and squeaky-clean look they have now.
|With SoMoms Cai, Patty, and Jackie|
Nail It! Salon S&R
Unit 1, #514 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
I'd love to know your thoughts on this post. If you enjoyed this, feel free to share it!
Get instant updates:
My Mom-Friday on Facebook
Follow @mymomfriday on Twitter and Instagram
Also on Google Friend Connect, or Subscribe Via Email.
I try my best to reply and answer any questions you may have on each entry so check back if you've left one. Thank you and do visit again!
(Comments with links will automatically be flagged by Disqus.)