A blog giveaway is happening at the end of this post so hope you read through this! =)
Cheska is a meticulous mom and she admitted to being quite OC when it comes to managing the Kramer household, to being hands-on with her kids. Aside from being a doting mom and devoted wife to pro ball player Doug, she continues to act, model, and host TV shows and events. This makes Cheska an ideal choice as endorser of Cycles Sensitive. She shared that she immediately said yes when she was tapped by EVEolution, Inc., the company behind Cycles, to represent the brand with Gavin since she truly believes in the products for her baby's skin care needs.
|Cheska Kramer, with Elaine Balajadia, owner of EVEolution, Inc.|
Cheska added, “Most pediatricians don’t recommend bath wash and lotions with fragrance because babies can be sensitive with that, and it can be pretty hard to find a product that’s fragrance-free and at the same time does the job. For us mommies, Cycles Sensitive is a practical alternative without compromising the utmost safety and comfort of our little ones. Because when it comes to our babies, there should be no compromise.”
Check out the full product line of Cycles Sensitive, at a glance:
What I like about Cycles Sensitive:
- Specially formulated for babies’ sensitive skin - Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist tested
- Reasonably priced
- Ideal for babies, and even good for older kids
- Basic skin care line that addresses the needs of baby’s everyday activities, which includes:
- Baby Head-to-Toe Wash
- Baby Lotion
- Protective Diaper Cream
- Natural Insect Repellent
- Non-DEET Insect Repellent - which contains Picaridin (an effective alternative to DEET) tested safe for babies with up to eight hours of protection
- Anti-Mosquito Citronella Patches - 100% percent natural
During the event, pedia-derma Dr. Donna Marie Leelin-Sarrosa presented some interesting facts about baby's skin and how to care for it.
- Fact #1 : Babies' skin barrier is thin, and easily loses moisture leading to dryness and itchiness - apply fragrance-free, hypoallergenic lotions to keep moisture in after every bath
- Fact #2 : Atopic Dermatitis / Eczema is the most common dermatitis in children 6 months and below; may be due to genetics, epidermal barrier defect, or environmental factors.
- Fact #3 : DEET (N,N-Diethyl-meta-toluamide) is an active ingredient in insect repellents, but choose one that contains up to 10% only, for kids' use.
Who's not scared of dengue or chikungunya?
We can never have enough of safe and effective insect repellents. My boy, who's like a mosquito magnet, is quite particular when it comes to insect repellents that I use on him. He usually prefers the non-greasy repellent sprays but sometimes gets irritated with the scent. Thankfully, Cycles Sensitive came out with 2 variants of insect repellents - one that is natural and mild for infants, and another that's good for babies 6 months and older.
With Cycles Non-DEET Insect Repellent, the boy has no complaints when I apply it after his bath. It's fragrance-free, in a light lotion form that is easily absorbed by the skin, so there's no greasy after-feel. The girl, on the other hand, likes to stick on these convenient Cycles Anti-mosquito Citronella Patches on her clothes, or wherever it's needed. It's great to bring for traveling and fits right in a bag or small purse.
Another product we like is the non-drying Cycles Sensitive Head-to-toe Wash. My kids don't like to use bath soaps, that's why I've been alternating several brands of body wash for them. They prefer using a liquid head-to-toe wash over separate shampoo and soap.
Learn more about Cycles Sensitive and get updates by following their Facebook page: Cyclesbaby. Thank you Cycles for making me a part of this campaign and for sponsoring this blog giveaway!
SM Baby Company
Rustan's Department Stores
Landmark Makati Department Store
Selected Mercury Drugstore branches
*Citronella patches can be found in Landmark Makati and Trinoma department stores.
So, who wants to win that complete line of CYCLES SENSITIVE?3 lucky My Mom-Friday readers will win a complete set of Cycles Sensitive each, as seen above!
How to join:
- Follow the simple steps via Rafflecopter to submit your entries.
- Earn bonus entries if you do the extra steps, like following on Instagram and sharing on Twitter.
- Raffle will close on February 19, 2014 midnight.
- Three (3) winners will be drawn and announced the week after raffle closes and will be notified thru email.
- Each winner will receive: Whole set of Cycles Sensitive, as seen on the photo above.
- All My Mom-Friday readers can join as long as you have a valid Philippine delivery address.
- Family members and employees of EVEolution, Inc. are disqualified to join.
- EVEolution, Inc. will send/deliver prize package to all verified winners with a valid Philippine address.
I'd love to know your thoughts on this post. If you enjoyed this, feel free to share it!
Get instant updates:
My Mom-Friday on Facebook
Follow @mymomfriday on Twitter and Instagram
Also on Google Friend Connect, or Subscribe Via Email.
I try my best to reply and answer any questions you may have on each entry so check back if you've left one. Thank you and do visit again!
(Comments with links will automatically be flagged by Disqus.)