|Image from TruPinoyTV on Facebook.|
Whether you're in the country or living abroad, there are so many ways and channels to reach out and give aid. Check out this infographic from Rappler for a list of organizations:
For this post, I'll just focus on other avenues for us to contribute. If you can't send cash donations or goods, here are 7 more "fun" and easy ways to help in sending relief.
Click on the posters for links to the sources and details.
1. Dine for a Cause this Nov. 16 - 17.
These participating restaurants pledged a portion of their food sales to Philippine Red Cross.
|#YolandaActionWeekend #ReliefPH via Mr. Delicious|
2. Buy a FEED Philippines Shirt - FEED will give 10 high-energy biscuits for every shirt sold. A cool and fashionable way to help!
3. Shop at ELIN - one of my fave online clothing shops, will donate all profits from November 16 sales.
4. Shop MESSY BESSY household products - will give 100% of their profits from their weekend sale.
5. Order MINGO - Better food alternative - "instant and nutritious meal made of malunggay, rice and mongo, no cooking needed, just add water. Each pack is sent to Yolanda victims with a clean bottle of water." via Negrense Volunteers for Change Foundation
|Only Php4.00 per solo pack / Php9.00 bundled with water|
6. Run for a Cause with The Bull Runner.
7. 1000bearhugs - Send new and pre-loved plush dolls to be given to displaced children from the calamity. Babyland Stores, Mommy Mundo, and other list of drop-off points here in and out of Metro Manila.
I decided to do this special feature in lieu of my regular Fun Friday post to share more ways on how we can extend help to typhoon Yolanda victims. All posters above were grabbed from their respective sources. My scheduled Fun Friday feature and blog raffle will be move next week, so please watch out for it. =)
Let's us continue to pray for our kababayans in the Visayas.
Get instant updates:
My Mom-Friday on Facebook
Follow @mymomfriday on Twitter and Instagram
Also on Google Friend Connect, or Subscribe Via Email.
I try my best to reply and answer any questions you may have on each entry so check back if you've left one. Thank you and do visit again!
(Comments with links will automatically be flagged by Disqus.)