|SRP @ PhP 105 / 10ml spray|
We are heavy users of Swish Mouthwash, so I really appreciate all the Swish samples I received from Unilab. Since, it's alcohol-free, the kids also use this mouthwash twice a day. Obviously, I did not hesitate to accept this trial pack of Swish Breath Spray sent over a month ago. We love Swish.
I can't recall if there was ever a local brand of breath spray being sold in the market. After trying out this Swish Breath Spray, I knew this will surely be a hit since it's super convenient. I even brought one along during our weekend excursion.
What's great about Swish Breath Spray:
- Instant fresh breath in 10 seconds -- anytime, anywhere
- Kills germs and bacteria in the mouth -- eliminates bad breath caused by eating, drinking, and smoking
- Pocket-sized - very convenient, great for travel
- Alcohol-free and sugar-free
- Available in 2 refreshing variants – Arctic Chill and Peppermint Fresh
- Very economical -- up to 100 sprays per bottle
Take this along anywhere, fits perfectly in a small purse, in your pocket, or your office drawer. Simply spray 1 to 2 pumps into your mouth to freshen breath instantly. Get your own Swish Breath Spray from supermarkets, drugstores and convenience stores nationwide.
I'd love to know your thoughts on this post. If you enjoyed this, feel free to share it!
Get instant updates:
My Mom-Friday on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Also on Google Friend Connect, or Subscribe Via Email.
I try my best to reply and answer any questions you may have on each entry so check back if you've left one. Thank you and do visit again!
(Comments with links will automatically be flagged by Disqus.)