|960ml Jug @ PhP 215.00|
|Clear liquid cleanser|
According to D-nee, "the products’ formulation and fragrance have been tested by certified laboratories to guarantee that they are safe and irritation-free especially for babies’ sensitive skin." Of course, when products like these are good for babies, then they're definitely good for the whole family too!
I was only able to use the products myself early last month when our house help went on leave for ten days. I was left to personally hand-wash our undies and intimates, while our nanny washed the kids' clothes, and used D-nee Liquid Detergent.
What we like about D-nee Liquid Detergent:
- PH-neutral = gentle on baby’s clothes
- It has no dyes, no optical brighteners, no fabric softener, and no bleach = best for sensitive skin
- Contains biodegradable sufractants (a.k.a. surface active agents - allows products to remove dirt from surfaces, like detergents)
- Great for washing underwear, delicate clothes - no need for fabric conditioner
- Leaves a light, sweet scent on the clothes
- Gentle on the hands, non-drying and non-irritating
- Available in refill packs
|Refill Pack @ PhP 195 / 800ml|
As for the D-nee Bottle and Nipple Liquid Cleanser, it's obviously made to be used on babies' feeding bottles. So, I asked our nanny to use it for washing all the kids' water tumblers, utensils, and other feeding implements instead.
What we like about D-nee Liquid Cleanser:
- Made with natural ingredients synthesized from wheat, corn, potato, cucumber, and coconut oil (biodegradable cleaning agent Lauryl Polyglucose)
- Effectively removes stain and grease
- Easy to rinse off, leaves no residue
- Gentle and non-drying on the hands
- Leaves a clean fresh scent
- Comes in a convenient pump bottle
- Can double as liquid hand soap too
This liquid cleanser is also available in refill packs, and a 960ml jug for PhP 285.
|Pump Bottle @ PhP 160 / 500ml|
|Refill Pack @ PhP245 / 800ml; PhP125 / 400ml|
With or without a baby or toddler in the house, D-nee Liquid Detergent and Cleanser proved to be very convenient and economical to use. This really made me think about switching to their natural products over our current household cleaning products. Now I have to try it on our clothes and skip the fabric conditioner. While it's great on clothes and utensils, it's kind to the environment as well.
Buy D-nee products online via D-nee Facebook Page.
Simply view ordering guidelines and click the Order Form -- FREE delivery for a minimum purchase of P350 only (within Metro Manila)!
Also available at:
• Baby & Beyond - P. Guevarra St., San Juan
• Crossings Department Store - Quezon Ave., Quezon City
• Gaisano Mall of Davao
• Kukuduckbill Market Market Taguig
• International Freeport Traders Subic
• Landmark Department Store - Trinoma, Q.C.
• Landmark Department Store - Makati City
• Pioneer Centre, Pasig City
I'd love to know your thoughts on this post. If you enjoyed this, feel free to share it!
Get instant updates:
My Mom-Friday on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Also on Google Friend Connect, or Subscribe Via Email.
I try my best to reply and answer any questions you may have on each entry so check back if you've left one. Thank you and do visit again!
(Comments with links will automatically be flagged by Disqus.)