I am not a new mom.
I don't have a new niece nor nephew, and my Godchildren are big kids now.
But for those of you who are expecting or have little ones, there's a wider choice of super cool, eco-friendly baby products available in the market today!
"NUMA (pronounce: new-ma) believes in the incomparable love only mothers can give their children. We strive to put the same care and attention into what we do -- providing babies and mothers with tested organic and eco-friendly products made by companies who follow the same commitment."
I didn't have such options for eco-friendly baby items during my new-mom phase. That's why I am so delighted to have Numa, Manila's organic and eco-friendly baby store, support my blog. I've seen some of their wares at Working Mom's trade fair last summer and was really impressed with the unique line of products they have on offer. So for all you expecting and new parents shopping for baby's needs, or those looking for baby gift ideas, better include these amazing organic products in your wish list or baby registry!
TOP 5 BABY WISH LIST from NUMA
1. Tummy Tub
- Designed to mimic a mother’s womb
- Transparent material - food grade polypropylene that's safe for chewing
- Features anti-skid base ring, curved bottom, high body support
- Familiar and relaxing to the babies that it stops them from crying
- Aids in preventing and removing colic
- Helps babies fall asleep
|Tummy Tub @ P1,495|
This is my favorite of the lot and I would have bought this tub for my own babies if I knew about it years ago. :) Watch this 'How To Use' video of this multi-awarded baby product. So cute, amazing!
Not yet convinced? This video will tell you that Tummy Tub is NOT like your regular bucket.
2. Boba Baby Carrier
- Made for bigger babies and toddlers
- High back support, 16"
- Has removable hood and foot straps (for foot rest)
- Provides complete leg support
- Front and back carrying position; can carry up to 20kg. / 45lbs.
- 100% certified organic cotton
|Boba @ P6,195|
- Made of Ultrasuede - a unique fabric that is super-soft, yet extremely durable
- Toughtek Technology
- Non-slip quality in wet, dry, warm or cold conditions
- Mimics barefoot walking to help babies learn how to walk
- From 3 to 24 months
|Isa Booties @ P1,495 - in assorted colors and styles|
4. Sleepy Wrap
- Made from durable organic cotton knit stretch fabric, 5.5 yards long
- Has been tested at 45 lbs. and showed no signs of stress or overuse
- A stretchy wrap, ideal for the first year of life - but may be used as you and your baby are comfortable
- Regulates body temperature
- Enhances lactation, prevalence, and the duration of breastfeeding
- Provides easy and discreet nursing access
|Sleepy Wrap @ P2,995 - in Natural color, also available in Khaki|
5. Babyjo Bamboo Clothing
- Made of organically-grown bamboo fibre
- Anti-bacterial, odour-resistant and anti-fungal - ideal for babies with eczema and other allergies
- Softer than the softest cotton - highly breathable, 60% more absorbent than cotton
- Thermal regulating material
All these eco-friendly baby products, and more, are available under one roof at NUMA's specialty baby boutique located in Quezon City. You can also view more items and be updated with the latest products on Numa Baby's Facebook page.
You can also have a baby registry for your baby shower, baptismal, and birthday parties at Numa eco baby store. Until August 15, 2011, get a P100 gift cheque once you register your baby with Numa. Just say you found out about Numa from Mom-Friday to avail of this limited offer. =)
Happy eco-shopping for baby!
NUMA - Manila's organic and eco baby store (Open everyday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm)
AEK Building, 40 E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Quezon City
Tel.: (632) 7119636 / 7321954
All images provided by Numa.
I'd love to know your thoughts on this post. If you enjoyed this, feel free to share it!
Get instant updates:
My Mom-Friday on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Also on Google Friend Connect, or Subscribe Via Email.
I try my best to reply and answer any questions you may have on each entry so check back if you've left one. Thank you and do visit again!